Tuesday, March 4, 2014

DIY Flower Heart



Hello, I will be showing how I made a flower heart. I'm not sure if this has been done before, but I hope someone finds it useful.


Materials:
  • Fake flowers from any dollar store
  • A metal clothes hanger
  • A hot glue gun and glue sticks
  • Scissors
  • Ribbon


First, unbend the hanger, then bend it into a heart shape. It doesn't have to be perfect. (The shape won't show through the flowers once they're glued)
Next, take the flowers off the stems 

(This photo does not belong to me, credit has been given)

Once you take the flowers off the stems, you can begin gluing

Then you can add a ribbon or if not, you are done 

Notes:
  • The flowers didn't stick on well with just applying glue to the bottom of the flower. I added a bit of glue to the back of the hanger as well.
  • If you have gaps and the metal wire shows through, I cut off leaves from the stems and glued them around the flowers to fill the spaces.


2 comments:

  1. This is sooooo cute and creative for spring! Iam gonna give it a try fingers crossed Lols

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it! It was so easy. I made like 3 of them already

      Delete