Tuesday, March 4, 2014

ELF Makeup Mist & Set

Hello! On Sunday, I went to Target and saw this setting spray by E.L.F. and I've always wanted the MAC Fix+, but I rarely wear heavy make up and I rarely need my make up to last long, so I don't see it as a must have for $21. The ELF one was only $3 which is pretty cheap for its quality and it's worth it for something I probably won't use often.
Now, I have never used Fix+ or any setting spray but this stuff works! It is now 10pm and my make up has not budged. Usually my eyeliner transfers onto my crease and my wing smudges, or my eyebrows smudge off a bit, but everything has stayed in place. 

Pictured below are the products I used and the shade of NYX lipstick as well as the Eyebrow Cake Power

I forgot to shoot my face products but I will list them:
Victoria Jackson Terra Glow Bronzer
Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer in the shade 1W Light (Warm)
Sheer Cover Mineral Foundation in the shade Buff
Neutrogena Liquid foundation in the shade Natural Beige 


What do you think about this ELF setting spray? Has anyone else tried it? I would love some feedback.
Thank you for reading 

No comments:

Post a Comment