Thursday, May 1, 2014

"My Life in 20 Questions" Tag

Hello!

Since I haven't quite shared a lot of information about myself here, I decided to do one of those tag questionaires. The TMI-tag is getting pretty played out on YouTube and on blogs so I searched for a new one. Hope you enjoy!

1. What's your favorite color?
My favorite color is definitely green, forever and always, BUT purple, maroon, and black are my faves as well.

2. What's your favorite number?
I always say 7 because that's the "lucky number" and my birthday is in July.

3. What is your dream career?
This is a hard question because now a days you can go to college and get a degree in something and not do anything with it or get stuck with a job you hate, but if I could have any job in the world, I'd want to own a record store or just a become a famous photographer

4. Where do you see yourself living when you're on your own?
I still picture myself living in New York, probably Brooklyn or Queens, owning a nice two story home, decorated really nicely.

5. Where is your favorite place to travel?
I've only been to Florida, Pennsylvania, and the Dominican Republic and they're all really lovely but I really want to go to the UK, Australia, and California.

6. What do you do in your free time?
I like to daydream, listen to music, scroll on YouTube, BlogLovin, Tumblr and Instagram for HOURS! I always like to zone out into the tiny world going on inside my head whenever I can.

7. Favorite clothing stores? 
This is a hard question omg. I guess I'll go with Marshall's, Old Navy, and Forever21.

8. Dream car?
Well, I currently want a Toyota Corolla S but if I someday have an awesome career I wouldn't mind having some kind of really expensive car , who wouldn't lol.

9. What TV shows can't you live without?
I haven't really sat down to watch tv in a while but some all time faves are That 70s Show, What Not to Wear, and Boy Meets World.

10. 3 things (or people) you need in your life are...
Music, Books, and my family

11. I can't sleep without...?
Ughhhh so many people bug me about this but I've had a Cookie Monster teddy bear that I've been sleeping with since I was like 12 and I can't bring myself to put it away or try to sleep without it.

12. If you were given 1 million dollars all for yourself what would you do with it?
I have a lot of problems that money can solve in my family, so I'd definitely help myself and my family first. Then I'd invest some. And then, I'd give back to those who need it, either to locals, in the Dominican Republic, or to any natural disaster or country in need at the time.

13. I have a celebrity crush on...?
Not to sound cliché but definitely Leonardo DiCaprio. I've loved that man since I saw the Titanic on VHS (aka a long time ago).

14. What is your favorite treat to eat?
CHOCOLATE. No doubt about it

15. My favorite wild animal is...
Koalas

16. What is your favorite season?
Spring and Fall because they are the less extreme versions of Summer and Winter.

17. My favorite childhood shows were...
Arthur, Between the Lions, The Comfy Couch, Hey Arnold!, The Amanda Show, Drake & Josh

18. Why did you start a blog? 
I'm always on YouTube and some of my favorite youtubers have blogs also so looking at their blogs made me want to start blogging. Mainly Sammi (BeautyCrush)'s blog was what really made me sign up to have a blog. I hope to have a blog as cool as hers one day lol

19. What do you hold close to your heart? 
Memories

20. What is one music artist that you are in love with?
Two words: TONY. PERRY. Omg I love that man so much. My close friends think I'm obsessed with him and it's probably true.
If you don't know him btw, he plays guitar in a band called Pierce The Veil and he is just a beautiful face with a beautiful soul, ugh, he is amazing.


But that concludes the "My Life in 20 Questions" tag.
I hope you learned something new about me through this lol and I tag everyone who wants to do it!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment