Monday, June 16, 2014

Photo Diary: The Lower East Side - LES




This Friday, I spent the day at my grandparents' apartment in the Lower East Side and something struck all the creative bones and nerves in my body. My uncle, who also lives in the apartment, is a photographer. I guess being in his presence inspired me, haha. 
Anyway, I'm artsy in many areas and sometimes photography isn't my strongest area. I always feel inspired, but when I grab my camera and shoot, the result isn't what I had in mind, and I get discouraged. 
This day, though, was very different. There was a huge thunder storm and the sky was a lovely color, the city lights were shining through the fog, which ignited my desire to shoot.






Thanks for reading! If you'd like to see more, all these photos, and more are posted on my Flickr page which will be linked below.







No comments:

Post a Comment