Tuesday, January 6, 2015

New Year, New Me!!


SIKEEE !!!! LOL
No but seriously, Happy New Year, everyone. May all your goals and resolutions last longer than a couple months!! I sure do hope my goals and resolutions last until the end of the year. 
I prefer to set goals than to set resolutions because a goal sounds more realistic and a resolution seems too serious and scary to me because a goal is saying that you wish to aim to do something and a resolution is a firm decision to do something or stop doing something.
But that's just me!
Anyway, I have a couple goals that I hope to accomplish this year:
  • Get my GPA to a 3.0 or above. I'm currently at a 2.8 :(
  •  Continue to follow a diet & work out plan. Even if not to lose weight, I just want to be healthier.
  • Work on my photography skills.
  • Get in touch with myself to feel better about myself/ improve self-esteem.
  • Gain more confidence in myself and in my work.
Once again, I like the practicality of setting realistic goals. I feel that I wouldn't dread trying to stick to the ones I set for myself.

In the end, I hope this year turns out to be great for everyone.
♡ Happy 2015 
 Thanks for reading 

No comments:

Post a Comment